No Trump No Peace
Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands
If all you’re listening to is the mainstream media you’re probably thinking that the world is ending, and wishing you’d listened to your “PREPPER” friends. This seems to be the irrational FEAR of many of our neighbors. This sad fact is in evidence by nearly empty shelves in supermarkets and even big-box stores across the country. In their unreasonable trepidation, folks are clearing the shelves of virtually all items they deem to be essential.
- Keep Calm, Don’t Stress, and
- Wash your hands regularly with simple soap and water
- Keep your personal spaces clean. Use sanitizers in your kitchen and bathroom
- If you’re feeling sick — stay home and call your physician (don’t go to your doctor’s office or urgent care unless you call first).
- Spend more time outside — fresh air is an amazing deterrent to viral infection
- Social Distancing — Don’t become a recluse, but avoid contact others who are symptomatic.
- Don’t become a hoarder! Virtually every grocery and drug store offers home delivery services.
What are we supposed to do when we’re out in public, and not able to wash our hands? Many of us have developed the habit over the years of carrying around bottles of hand sanitizer. But, during the current shopping hysteria, we’re finding a lack of products on the shelves. So, what are we supposed to do without disinfectant products such as wipes and hand sanitizers? The sponsor of this article recently published an article regarding this topic (Avoiding COVID-19). Lion’s Share Network and other Independent Kangen Water® distributors are stepping into the gap and providing an all natural, safe, and effective sanitizer — absolutely FREE.
Lion’s Share Network